China Work Visa Application: Requirements & Instructions
Certain requirements must be kept in mind while applying for a Chinese work Visa. Consider them as guidelines or instructions that must be adhered to at all costs. Here is a list of documents required to apply for the work Visa in China.
Original Passport and the Photocopy of the same
- 1.Before applying for a China work Visa, contact your agent or your business solutions firm with a number of documents. The most essential is to produce an original passport and its photocopy. This is an essential document as Visa will be issued based on the same.
- 2.It is important to note, passport must have at least three more months of validity left than the Visa you are applying for. For instance, if you need a China work Visa for 12 months, your passport in this case, must have 15 months of validity left. In case, your credentials don’t fit the clause, contact the expedited passport services section.
- 3.Ensure that you have at least 2 blank pages for multiple entre Visa or one blank page for single entry Visa. In case, your passport has no blank pages left, you can simply get it added by following a desired protocol.
Complete Visa application Form V2013
- 1.You have a number of options to go about your China work Visa application. You can either contact an executive business firm to carry out the paperwork on your behalf or you can fill out the application form on your personal computer. Take 2 printouts and sign your name on both.
- 2.For a China work Visa handwritten forms are not acceptable
- 3.It is mandatory to complete all sections. In case the section or question doesn’t apply to you, simply write, ‘None’ or ‘N/A’ in response. Incomplete forms will be rejected.
- 4.Check if you have committed an error or omitted a spelling before printing it out.
- 5.Any corrections or hand-written changes are prohibited on the printed application form. If corrections are required on the hard copy, you must fill out a new form.
Recent Passport Size Photograph
- 1.Use your current passport size photograph. Therefore, don’t use a photograph as in your passport unless it was issued less than 6 months ago.
- 2.Correct size of photograph is 2˝X2˝. The photograph should be full face, frontal with a plain white or off-white background.
- 3.Photograph printed on a regular thin paper or of poor quality will not be accepted
- 4.Photos need to be taken within 6 months
- 5.Use a paper clip to attach the photo on the form, instead of a stapler or glue stick.
Work Related Documents
- 1.Original foreign exchange work permit issued by China State Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs(for teacher) or
- 2.Original Alien Employment Licenses issued by China Ministry of Labor and Social Security (for others)
Original Invitation Letter
- 1.Submit one original ‘Invitation Letter Of Duly Authorized Unit’ or confirmation of invitation with a name list attached
- 2.In case the employed person applying for China Work Visa has an accompanying spouse or children, the details of the same must be listed on the “letter of Invitation” or “Confirmation of Invitation”
- 3.In many cases, the employed person is already in China, the spouse and children can submit the original and copy of Marriage Certificate or Birth Certificate as well as copy of Residence Permit or Employment Certificate Issued in China of the employed person.
Another document called one employer invitation letter must be released by the employer, which includes name, passport, date of birth, purpose of visit, and employment period. This letter must be printed on the letterhead.