To set up company in Hong Kong & Singapore．Apply for work visa
Do you know that if you wish to set up company in Hong Kong or set up company in Singapore, getting work visa in Hong Kong is an easy job? Well, given the current market scenario with a number of offshore companies flocking the market, this is the time to make the best of it.
Looking to set up company in Hong Kong or set up company in Singapore? Details of getting work visa in Hong Kong
In recent times, with the economic rise, Hong Kong has become the most sought after destination for carrying off business ventures. Whether being the safe tax haven or the minimal amount of capital for start-up, you can get the best in terms of corporate deals for your business.
But before you go in for setting up your dream corporate organization, do not forget to consult professionals who are in this field. You may have all the details with you, but with experts, you can follow the charted course.
Set up company in Hong Kong vs. Set up company in Singapore: Facts to help you:
If offshore business is what you are looking for, then you can definitely check out these details. There are certain massive plus points with minimal differences making either of these areas ideal for your business ventures.
Hong Kong domain:
- There has to be a one shareholder
- The Director and the Company Secretary have to be citizens of Hong Kong
- There has to be a registered office address
- A single person can hold posts of Director, Shareholder and Company Secretary
When these details are done with, it is important to note that both public and private limited companies can function in this domain. Also, it has space for partnership and sole proprietorship companies. Hence, getting a work visa in Hong Kong is comparatively easier in comparison to other countries.
- There has to be one Director of the company with a Company Secretary who are citizens of Singapore
- One shareholder has to be there in this company
- Shareholder and Director have to be different individuals
- There should be a registered office in Singapore
If you are setting up your business in Singapore, it is important to note that companies with the partnership, limited liability and both public and private domain can be set up.
Well, there’s more to this! There are a number of specific advantages associated with carrying on business in these areas. Check them out:
- Extensive tax treaties and tax coverage’s available
- Corporate taxation system is one level at the maximum two in certain cases
So, is that profit calling you? Make sure that while you set up company in Singapore or set up company in Hong Kong, you consult experts from Executive Solutions Limited. They will give you a detailed idea regarding the ways to procure work visa in Hong Kong and carve a path to your corporate success.